La WSB Crews
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La WSB Crews

If u Blood Throw it up It B'z Up C'z Down «

RechercherAccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Forum est en maintenance, si cossent de bugent signalez un ModoBloods.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

I think this is what you need

AuteurMessage
Nopyaffo
Invité
Anonymous

I think this is what you need Empty
MessageSujet: I think this is what you need   I think this is what you need I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 14:36

Hello. Ok,, I said this somewhere else in the forums as well, but I will put it here too... We put firewall in our mediacenter PC, Just love the fact that my DVD's fit on into the media center system.. lol.. but anyways, Nero 6.6.0.17 and DVD Shrink 3.2 do not get along.. If you have upgraded your Nero lately, due to lets say a DVD burner upgrade esp w/ the lightscriber system.. you may find you will have problems w/ DVD Shrink shutting down when you click on the backup button.. to fix this problem, goto your preferences, uncheck the burn w/ Nero, and at this point your will have to save it as files on your hard drive instead of doing the quick burn.. Once on your hard drive then open up Nero and burn DVD.. Or you can upgrade your Nero to the 6.6.1.4 ver don't know if this really works w/ shrink 3.2, (haven't tested it yet, but like I said my DVD's just goto into my Media Center system) 缩略图:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I think this is what you need
Page 1 sur 1